Leaders Division

Sirhouseman

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now does this make two teams ineligible for the B1G championship game? How long is OSU ineligible? The condefence HAS to realign. Wisky's probably feeling pretty confident right now, no?

Congrats Bobby Bowden on becoming the all time winnigest coach!

The time is right for Illinois to luck into another undeserving Rose Bowl.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now does this make two teams ineligible for the B1G championship game? How long is OSU ineligible? The condefence HAS to realign. Wisky's probably feeling pretty confident right now, no?

Congrats Bobby Bowden on becoming the all time winnigest coach!

Pretty sure OSU is ineligible this year only for postseason play. And yes this year Wisconsin has to be feeling good. After that OSU takes over with Meyer. They are loading up right now.

How can they justify the current conference alignment now that PSU is basically relegated to Indiana-status??

They need to be removed from the conference, but at the very least the divisions must now be realigned...

Move UM and MSU over to the EAST, and move Wis and IL over to the WEST.

No way one conference can have Nebby, UM, Iowa, and MSU and the other only with OSU and Wisky. Delaney needs to act fast. My concern is Iowa ends up being the team that gets shuffled.

My concern is Iowa ends up being the team that gets shuffled.

But we have a long and storied history of competing in the...whatever division we're in. The one with the M's and N's.