LB Nick Niemann and TE T.J. Hockenson commit to the Hawkeyes

Niemann is a huge get! We desperately needed a solid LB, and it sounds like we finally got one. I'm guessing the other kid ends up on the OL someday.

The only glaring thing missing from this class now is a stud WR. Hopefully we are casting a wide net on them.

Okay I am not even going to bother to look at who else recruited these guys. Let me guess and you tell me if I am right.

I am going to say; western michigan, Miami of ohio, ball state and let's say Indiana for fun.

Okay I am not even going to bother to look at who else recruited these guys. Let me guess and you tell me if I am right.

I am going to say; western michigan, Miami of ohio, ball state and let's say Indiana for fun.

Good grief man, keep the powder dry for aiming and firing on KF for the regular season. Or at least read a bit on the players before commenting. Nieman had offers from Wisconsin, Illinois and Northwestern at the very least. 3 star by all the recruiting services.

Hockenson's biggest offer was from ISU to date (laughing commences). 3-star by Scout and 24/7.

Niemann is a huge get! We desperately needed a solid LB, and it sounds like we finally got one. I'm guessing the other kid ends up on the OL someday.

The only glaring thing missing from this class now is a stud WR. Hopefully we are casting a wide net on them.

I suppose Hockenson could end up on the OL but his best asset right now is speed for his size. He caught a lot of passes this year. Looks pretty light to be building up to an OL. My guess is he stays as a pass-catching TE.

Good grief man, keep the powder dry for aiming and firing on KF for the regular season. Or at least read a bit on the players before commenting
. Nieman had offers from Wisconsin, Illinois and Northwestern at the very least. 3 star by all the recruiting services.

Hockenson's biggest offer was from ISU to date (laughing commences). 3-star by Scout and 24/7.

Good one. Unfortunately, they have unlimited powder and ammunition though they usually are off target when they fire.

Good gets by Kirk and the staff!