LB Mike Orloff

goods10

Twitter is saying he is no longer committed to Iowa and will not be part of Iowa's 2011 class.

Who really cares... If he couldnt keep his commitment to Iowa he was never really a Hawkeye in my mind. Good luck at UCLA...

We've had many players who have commited elsewhere prior to signing with Iowa. Lomax this year, C.J., Clayborn & Albert Young all come to mind.

It happens all the time. It is idiotic to jump all over kids because they change their minds. It is their life, not yours or mine. I think he made a mistake, but I'm not going to say he was never a Hawkeye or some other derogatory statement.

Surprising considering his comments last fall after visiting Iowa.

Looks like he went with the 3 B's. Babes..Beaches..and (Neuheisel's) B.S.

Word on the street is the Bruins might be giving him a shot at QB, which would explain quite a lot.

Rick Neuheisel...really. He won't make it past next year. And Orloff probably has better shot at winning an Academy Award as winning the Bruins starting QB.

Strange move...I'm thinking our LB depth, especially young talent, had more to do with this decision.

UCLA = alot nicer weather, quicker playing time, prettier girls, awesmoe place to live.. If I was a young guy that had a chance to go live there for free, I would consider it too. But he should of not committed to us if he wanted more!

UCLA = alot nicer weather, quicker playing time, prettier girls, awesmoe place to live.. If I was a young guy that had a chance to go live there for free, I would consider it too. But he should of not committed to us if he wanted more!
There it is again. They don't have prettier girls, just more of them from a sheer population standpoint. And a lot of them aren't from there.

players decommit every year. did we not pick up a player or two this year that originally committed else where? I think iowa has put together a nice class. probably more talented then the 05 class. I just hope this class makes it thru their 4 years, and live up to their hype, unlike the class of 05.

What he may not have known was the Neuheisel signed his son Jerry to an LOI to play quarterback and they have another four star QB (compared to Donovan McNabb-Ouch!). Good luck to him but I think he will be playing a position other than quarterback. Don't see Neuheisel not giving the son playing time.

What he may not have known was the Neuheisel signed his son Jerry to an LOI to play quarterback and they have another four star QB (compared to Donovan McNabb-Ouch!). Good luck to him but I think he will be playing a position other than quarterback. Don't see Neuheisel not giving the son playing time.

Didn't Hawkins in Colorado let his son play qb? How'd that work out for him?

Dude, have you ever been to Iowa City in late August?
I certainly had a hard time walking around without getting neck spasms from ogling the beautiful women.
I don't know what it is, but I have never seen such a concentration of beautiful women in my life.

Latest posts