Latest Coe tweets

Does Coe have the potential to be a Christian Okoye type of back -- a big, semi-fast pounder who is hard to bring down? I seriously don't know. Okoye was 6-1, 260 pounds when he was drafted by the Chiefs in 1987. Went on to have a pretty good NFL career, retiring as the Chiefs' all-time rushing leader: 4,897 yards on 1,246 carries, with 14 games with at least 100 yards rushing in his six seasons. Okoye was the team MVP in 1989, and was enshrined in the Chiefs Hall of Fame in 2000.

url
Tackling him would suck.

Does this exclude times when under the influence? :D

Then again, maybe you didn't drink.

Being under the influence did not make much difference at 19. But my first drunk experience happened at the age of 20, and I think it helped. If no one can understand you then you really did not say it, right?

He's an 18 year old kid. When I think of all the dumb stuff I did or said back when I was that age it makes me cringe. Not to mention the dumb stuff I say and do now! BTW Howe was classless yesterday. He's 18 Rob.

I hope he comes to Iowa. Plus it'd be nice to see him call Rob Howe(inthehelldoihaveapresspass) a punk in a interview. A lot of this drama could've been avoided by not retweeting retards, but what do you expect from a ****** like Rob.

I hope he comes to Iowa. Plus it'd be nice to see him call Rob Howe(inthehelldoihaveapresspass) a punk in a interview. A lot of this drama could've been avoided by not retweeting retards, but what do you expect from a ****** like Rob.

It was pretty dumb on Rob's part. I think a lot of those tweets Rodney would have never saw since people weren't tweeting him directly. But I'm assuming Rodney follows Rob and thus, Rob basically became an electronic billboard for all the Rodney hate.

Last edited:
When I was in high school Prodigy and AOL were the main access points to the web and ICQ was just starting to become popular. Kids these days will never know the fun of talking for hours on the phone that had the 40ft long cord so you could go anywhere in the room.

It was pretty dumb on Rob's part. I think a lot of those tweets Rodney would have never saw since people weren't tweeting him directly. But I'm assuming Rodney follows Rob and thus, Rob basically became an electronic billboard for all the Rodney hate.

He did the same thing when Jaleel was rethinking a MSU visit. He retweeted a hawk fan calling him a drama queen.... He should've learn from that mistake. Rob knows what he's doing, he's got no press over there so he'll take negative press just to get press. It's becoming a known fact that he just throws **** on the wall and hopes it sticks. I'm surprised he still has a press pass.

What difference does it make if he decides to come here as a RB or not... if he does end up at an RB people are going to ***** about him being too slow and not good enough (see Coker) if he doesn't come here then we don't want him anyway. Let it begin. Also, he wouldn't be playing until 2013 anyway. Not a big deal.

Latest posts