last years recruits?

BergHawk7

just wondering, who were the recruits that we got last year that many were obsessing over? that many were watching the players twitter and begging to have?

Cooper was the one I remember every one hanging on his Twitter and Facebook. As he was similar to Johnson this year as MSU came in with a late push on him too.

yes, cooper was the most stalked last year, i'd bet.

coincidently, he was the most stalked at the beginning of the season as well.....

I seem to remember a lot of hubbub surrounding Rudock, especially when people thought he was going to jump ship to Miami.

Still think Nico Law is going to be a damn good player for Iowa. There is some talent in the sophomore class, we will just have to see if it pans out and how fast they can mature into b10 players.

Cooper
Coe
Canzeri got a lot of late love as well

I actually really liked Raymon's tape, too bad he didn't work out.

By and large most of Iowa fans here pretty much obsesses over any recruit that doesn't end up walking for another team.

I really thought Raymon stood out in an excellent class. Of course, he got homesick or hated Coach K (or both) and quit early last fall.
Hamilton is another guy who looks like he will big time to me but that was a great class and the same can be said about most of them.

Law could make a great player in the future. Played a big part on special teams. It seemed like he was in on almost every play last year.

Ruddock is the one I really hoped they would get especially after watching him on tv so much, and hearing so much about him in the papers and news when I was stationed in Florida.

Latest posts