Last thought - The hawks are talented and very good, fun to watch

Oh yeah let's compare a game where controversial calls in the last minute of the game literally decided the outcome of the game to Friday night's comeback victory by ISU. Iowa downright got beat. Let's call a spade a spade ISU is winning close games and have winners and mentally tough players. Iowa shrivels up and can't handle the pressure everytime the game gets close. You said Iowa was a lock to make the tourney? How about you beat a ranked opponent first. How long has it been? #NitAllStars

Who said ISU didn't win, not me, not anyone on this board? ISU fan still thinks they beat Kansas and Ohio St. To quote a stupid troll. Losers makes excuses, winners win. winners #Kansas #Ohio St. Losers making excuses #MoU

Iowa is a lock for the tournament, wanna place a wager on it?

State fans come over here to stir the pot. They say things they don't actually believe in. if the honestly believe ISU played better last night, then i feel bad for their ability to understand sports. Multiple people on ESPN said Iowa played better but blew it. simple as that. Christ, Lunardi, who gets 98% of the NCAA tourney correct, had iowa moving up to 22 this morning and iowa st down to 18.

Not sure why ISU fan thinks that is funny. ISU goes 7 deep, Iowa goes 9/10 deep. Why does it bother ISU fan so much if Iowa plays more people?
My guess:
We played 11 with 69 minutes of tpt with with 18 pts.
isu played 9 with 57 minutes of tpt with 19 pts.

Either way their bench won. Our advstage is not what we hoped.

Who said ISU didn't win, not me, not anyone on this board? ISU fan still thinks they beat Kansas and Ohio St. To quote a stupid troll. Losers makes excuses, winners win. winners #Kansas #Ohio St. Losers making excuses #MoU

Iowa is a lock for the tournament, wanna place a wager on it?
Quit living in the past. Relish the moment.

State fans come over here to stir the pot. They say things they don't actually believe in. if the honestly believe ISU played better last night, then i feel bad for their ability to understand sports. Multiple people on ESPN said Iowa played better but blew it. simple as that. Christ, Lunardi, who gets 98% of the NCAA tourney correct, had iowa moving up to 22 this morning and iowa st down to 18.
Dude they have scoreboard. Quit wetting yourself.

[QUOTEIowa'ssticankle;1228893]My guess:

Either way their bench won. Our advstage is not what we hoped.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Iowa's bench is now not good...it took the career worst game from McCabe and unlikely missed shots from Uthoff for that to happen. Horrible, depth Iowa has...the bench is going to pay huge dividends, it just didn't Friday...it is one game.

[QUOTEIowa'ssticankle;1228893]My guess:

Either way their bench won. Our advstage is not what we hoped.

Yeah, Iowa's bench is now not good...it took the career worst game from McCabe and unlikely missed shots from Uthoff for that to happen. Horrible, depth Iowa has...the bench is going to pay huge dividends, it just didn't Friday...it is one game.[/QUOTE]
I agree our bench won't wn us game. Their bench beat our bench sucked.

ISU played like horse manure in the first half to an inferior opponent. ISU managed to win. Depth on Iowa's part is a joke, stop sugar coating it. If and when Iowa wins a true road game against anyone with a pulse get back to me. Iowa's so called "Depth" will mean nothing against B10 competition. And if you believe other wise I can't help you.

Iowa played poorly against a significantly inferior opponent, Isu.

Iowas second 5 would beat Isu starters %50 of the time.

Your team is short, unathletic and not particularly skilled. You will continue to struggle against good teams.

Iowa will win more games and go further in the NCAAs.

Iowa played poorly against a significantly inferior opponent, Isu.

Iowas second 5 would beat Isu starters %50 of the time.

Your team is short, unathletic and not particularly skilled. You will continue to struggle against good teams.

Iowa will win more games and go further in the NCAAs.

CONGRATULATIONS...you have won the Stupid post of the day award! Let me explain a simple rule of basketball to you. The game is decided when the clock reaches 0.0 the team with the most points WINs. I hope that helped you. ISU won now move on.

Buddy what are you talking about? ISU did run away with the game in the 2nd half. They won the 2nd half by ten points. TEN. That is pretty substantial. Talk about missed FT's all you want but missed free throws are what put ISU in the hole to begin with. Iowa was sharp at the foul line up until the final few minutes. ISU has started several game slow. When they turn it on they can play with anyone in the country. Hopefully they figure out the slow start issue it will eventually cost them a game.

No, the Iowa ISU game that just happened friday, not what ever thing you're talking about.

In that game ISU was barely able to hang in it, was behind %95 of the time, was clearly the inferior team and was able to win because Iowa missed foul shots.

CONGRATULATIONS...you have won the Stupid post of the day award! Let me explain a simple rule of basketball to you. The game is decided when the clock reaches 0.0 the team with the most points WINs. I hope that helped you. ISU won now move on.

Yawn.

If your going to try some snappy comeback at least have a point.

Latest posts