Last Kinnick Tailgate For This Year

GrandpaHawk

Alright all of you regulars what time are you going down Sat.
We'll be there at 5:30am bringing Chili,Broccoli Cheese soup,maid rites,breakfast pizza,bloody mary's,margaritta's,champaign and orange juice and plenty of beer.We'll also have the Mr. Buddy heater going.Let's all get to the game early to give these Seniors a well deserved send off and show the recruits coming Sat. how we treat our own.Let's kick some ***.Go Hawks

Definately. We're just going to do brats and burgers though. Last time at MSU we did a big breakfast and no lunch but when we started smelling the brats cooking we all got hungry so this time we decided to do them. We did chili for the PSU game and wings for Wiscy. We should have decided to do something more elaborate for the last game but didn't.

5:30am?!? Wow. I don't have near that ambition...my pals and i should roll into IC around 9:00. I'm more excited about hanging out with my friends tailgating than I am going to the game. I don't think it's gonna end well for hawks...call me a hater and not a true fan.

Should be there by nine or so. I always love cooking up some graziano sausage the night before. Then in the morning reheat sausage with hash browns and eggs. Mix with sour cream, salsa and cheese and you have a great breakfast burrito. Mix with as many beers you can muster and you are ready to go!!

We'll be in Myrtle by 6am (if there areany spots open) or the Library Lot. Will have breakfast burritos to start off and jambalaya before the trek to our Mecca.

Can't believe how fast this season has gone by. fOSU, Senior Day and the flyover...what a way to cap off the season. Be loud Hawk fans...these seniors deserve our support, they've given us some incredible highs.

Latest posts