Larrivee quoting Norm / Goal-line stand

troy

During the MSU game, Wayne Larrivee complimented Norm Parker, quoting one of Norm's vintage one-liners, but I can't find it online. Something about a lot of coaches "outsmart themselves" and think that "it's all about them." Typical, humble, level-headed Norm, the best D-Coordinator in college football.

IMO, the goal-line stand against MSU was better than the one against Syracuse in '06.

Also got annoyed at Larrivee continually pronouncing Trey Stross, Trey Strauss.

During the MSU game, Wayne Larrivee complimented Norm Parker, quoting one of Norm's vintage one-liners, but I can't find it online. Something about a lot of coaches "outsmart themselves" and think that "it's all about them." Typical, humble, level-headed Norm, the best D-Coordinator in college football.

IMO, the goal-line stand against MSU was better than the one against Syracuse in '06.

"A lot of coaches wake up and take stupid pills."

me too!

Troy,
I agree that the goal-line stand against MSU '09 was more meaningful than the goal-line stand against Syracuse '06. Although, I did beat Ryan Hogan in a game of H-O-R-S-
E at 3-Bag after the Syracuse game.