Laquon Treadwell

MCHawk

I saw on ESPN insider today that Treadwell is going to come for a visit this summer, and that he is pretty good friends with Maurice Fleming. I know its a long shot to get him since LSU just offered and Michigan has been considered the favorite. Anyone else heard any news about him and Iowa?

I seem to remember someone mentioning it last week at some point. Might have been another guy Fleming is friends with though.

With the 2014 WR prospect Booth saying Greg Davis was a huge plus for the hawks, if they can get this guy to visit and the fact that Fleming is a friend might give them a chance to land him. A small chance but still a chance.

Now that it sounds like Treadwell might not be ready to make a decision before the season starts, hopefully he is impressed on his unofficial this summer, whenever that may be. If we can get one of his five official visits in the fall (if he drags the process out that long), we could have as good a shot as anyone not named Michigan.

Looks like Laquon Treadwell will be getting more media attention, as he was named to American Family Insurance Preseason All-USA Football Team. If the Hawkeyes can bring him into the Black n Gold fold, I see our DLine regaining it's name for being a national force.

Go get em Parker & Campbell!!!

Looks like Laquon Treadwell will be getting more media attention, as he was named to American Family Insurance Preseason All-USA Football Team. If the Hawkeyes can bring him into the Black n Gold fold, I see our DLine regaining it's name for being a national force.

Go get em Parker & Campbell!!!

DLine, eh?? :confused:

DLine, eh?? :confused:

Yes, the DLine, duh.

If the DLine gets to practice against better wide receivers, their skill will necessarily go up and, as a result, our DLine returns to being a national force.

Surprised you didn't make the connection.

Yes, the DLine, duh.

If the DLine gets to practice against better wide receivers, their skill will necessarily go up and, as a result, our DLine returns to being a national force.

As dry as le Mojave Desert. Desiccated, even.

Yes, the DLine, duh.

Look away. I am shamed. :(

The kid has a very realistic shoot of starting as a true freshman if he comes here...with his buddy Fleming opposite of him. Add in that the Greg Davis offense.

Long shot yes, but I could see how he would make that decision.

Why with all of his football talent would he choose to work for the government without giving football a try first?

:D

like.png

Latest posts