Lane Kiffin

That's not really a fair comparison. Kurt would have punted there.

Made me lulz to think about punting from the 1. Kurt wouldn't punt it from the 1. He'd never get such a momentous play call off in 35 seconds. Backed up to the 6, we'd take 20 seconds getting a new play in, and then get another delay of game when Vandy looks at the defense with 10 seconds left and decides to audible (the delay will be a gift, as the audible would have sent the RB into the teeth of the blitz). Backed up to the 11, we'd decide to change personnel, and get a five yard penalty for illegal substitution. Finally, at the 16, Kurt would realize that if he punts from the 16 he will look stupid, so he takes a delay of game and punt the ball into the endzone for the yard of field position. Note: During this whole sequence, Iowa will still have at least two time outs. Also Note: Afterwards, Kurt will remember the sequence the rest of his career and use it as justification to always take a knee on 4th down inside the red zone.

His wife looks like a Barbie doll, and I don't mean that in a complimentary sentiment.

He's in a one-two battle with The Chiz for the biggest D Bag in college coaching. His team should have been plastered by its rival the same way the Chiz was today, but fortunately for The Kiff, Notre Dame has about the same red zone prowess as Iowa does.

His wife looks like a Barbie doll, and I don't mean that in a complimentary sentiment.

He's in a one-two battle with The Chiz for the biggest D Bag in college coaching. His team should have been plastered by its rival the same way the Chiz was today, but fortunately for The Kiff, Notre Dame has about the same red zone prowess as Iowa does.

Yeah, nothin complimentary about this.

LaylaKiffin.jpg

X2 - I suspect Brah doesn't have a job and lives with mommy. He lives on the board because it makes he feel good to bash other posters. He makes it hard to visit this site. Gets old real fast.

Hey! My mom lives with me! Get it right.

#idontbashotherposters

Latest posts