Lance Palmers comments

Cry b****, Cry!!!! This kid is such a tool. How long is he going to play the "my knee hurt" card??? Did his knee hurt him the other 4 times too? If you are truly hurt and the ref doesn't see you calling it the 1st time, is it too hard to scream "ouch" or "stop"? I guess you could just lay on your face for a minute. And how did he know his knee was stopping him from taking a shot, he didn't even try! I don't know if he has ever tried. Pretty sure the only points he ever scored on metcalf were escapes and a 5 point move that he basically fell into. It is not a bad thing to say that you got out wrestled by Brent Metcalf, many people would love to say they kept it within a point with him so grow a pair! His team needs to take him out back of the shed and beat him down for his comments on them. Im glad he is going into MMA, I would pay big money to see him get knocked out.

I think his comments about his own teammates are ridiculous. Nice throwing them under the bus. I an not shocked in the least he made an excuse for his loss though.

So a guy who had to "Tapout" in a wrestling match and showed no sign of any off. moves is going into MMA. I hope he fights like he wrestles. Would enjoy watching him get hit while waiting to make a def. move.

So a guy who had to "Tapout" in a wrestling match and showed no sign of any off. moves is going into MMA. I hope he fights like he wrestles. Would enjoy watching him get hit while waiting to make a def. move.

two completly different things though its a grey area in wrestling but in mma soon as someone taps its done

Who is JD and why was he conducting that interview? It should have been called "JD asks needlessly extended questions and Lance barely gets a word in otherwise." Holy god...ask the question and let the guy answer it. If you want to verbally fellate him do it off camera and at a later time...

I did hear him bring up his knee quite a few times...I didn't get to the part where he rags on his teammates. What did he say that was so inflammatory?

I did hear him bring up his knee quite a few times...I didn't get to the part where he rags on his teammates. What did he say that was so inflammatory?

He basically threw them under the bus. He said that this isn't the best team he has been with and they didn't come to wrestle and on and on and on. Basically he made up a bunch of excuses on how he lost his own match and then made it team look like a bunch of losers and thats why they didn't win the whole tourney. A class-less tool, thats all that really needs said. (can you tell I am not a Palmer fan?)

I am so glad to hear he is going MMA. It will be a pleasure to see him get his *** kicked.

Latest posts