Kylie Feuerbach Transfers to Iowa!

Hawks play at the Big Top next season. Those clowns will do what they only know what too do and that's booooooooooo. It will be a showcase on just how much of an ass that whole fanbase is. I hope Kylie knocks down 5 three pointers just so she can laugh in their face.

We have a log jam at guard. The only losses there were Sevillian and Sanders, neither of whom were in the rotation, and we’re adding Feuerbach and Althoffer, and at least Feuerbach will be an instant contributor. What we REALLY need is for Ediger or Ollinger or both to be immediate contributors with Warnock.

This also may cause Jensen and maybe another of the guards to look elsewhere. At this point, you’d expect Clark, Martin and either Feuerbach or Marshall to be the starters. Then, Taiwo, Marshall/Feuerbach and maybe Meyer as the 2’s. I suppose that if Ediger/Ollinger aren’t ready, we go 4 guards when Warnock is out, with Martin or Feuerbach taking the wing spot.

With Clark getting all the minutes she can play, that creates some minutes problems among the other guards. Bluder will have a problem to solve there, but it’s a good one.

We have a log jam at guard. The only losses there were Sevillian and Sanders, neither of whom were in the rotation, and we’re adding Feuerbach and Althoffer, and at least Feuerbach will be an instant contributor. What we REALLY need is for Ediger or Ollinger or both to be immediate contributors with Warnock.

This also may cause Jensen and maybe another of the guards to look elsewhere. At this point, you’d expect Clark, Martin and either Feuerbach or Marshall to be the starters. Then, Taiwo, Marshall/Feuerbach and maybe Meyer as the 2’s. I suppose that if Ediger/Ollinger aren’t ready, we go 4 guards when Warnock is out, with Martin or Feuerbach taking the wing spot.

With Clark getting all the minutes she can play, that creates some minutes problems among the other guards. Bluder will have a problem to solve there, but it’s a good one.
Ollinger graduated last year. Maybe you mean O'Grady.

From reading about Ediger, she seems to be able to shoot the 3 as well. They upped her height to 6’3”, too. I’ve got high hopes for both of them.
A. J. Ediger is a go getter while Addison is milder. I don't know if either will be an instant success but the future is looking great! Hawks overall are getting taller and I'm hoping the rebounding improves a lot! The depth is going to be huge because the fouls won't be as big of a deal. Hawks can play more aggressive.

A. J. Ediger is a go getter while Addison is milder. I don't know if either will be an instant success but the future is looking great! Hawks overall are getting taller and I'm hoping the rebounding improves a lot! The depth is going to be huge because the fouls won't be as big of a deal. Hawks can play more aggressive.
Looked at some video, and both look fairly quick for their height. Ediger shoots the three, but has a very low release.

Latest posts