Kyler Fisher?

#1DieHardHawk

Word is that he recently committed ('19). Smallish in-state ILB.

I'm assuming it was a PWO offer, but, I haven't seen hardly anything on this guy.

He is from my area. GREAT kid and will bust his butt to get better and help any way he can. Will be rooting for him and hoping he can compete at the BIG level and turn into another one of those feel good stories. His younger sister won the high jump at the Drake Relays as a freshman. School has a good program and has produced some pretty good players, some of which went on to nice D2 careers. He is just the 2nd that I recall to get a D1 opportunity.

He is from my area. GREAT kid and will bust his butt to get better and help any way he can. Will be rooting for him and hoping he can compete at the BIG level and turn into another one of those feel good stories. His younger sister won the high jump at the Drake Relays as a freshman. School has a good program and has produced some pretty good players, some of which went on to nice D2 careers. He is just the 2nd that I recall to get a D1 opportunity.
Good to know. Hopefully, he works out.

Seems like a nice fit for Hooker's position as the guy who can drop into the box or slot. He's wrestling at 195, so he probably played football over 200 pounds. He's be 215 in a year...seems like a nice fit. Certainly wish him luck in getting the schollie.

Latest posts