Kyle Meyer looking ahead

why do i detect a color comment in there

We already know White is not very good defensively, that much has shown so far this year. I have not seen enough of Oglesby but I have a hard time believing he could stay in front of the really quick 2 guards in the Big Ten consistently. And no one knows about Gessell.

not likely Oglesby is pretty quick, Meyer is also very athletic and quick, Gessel is very athletic and a hard nosed defender as well has being a very good outside shooter, the implication is always there that white kids are not athletic especially if they play for Iowa
White is not bad but with a year in the system can and will cause mismatches himself
Woodbury went up against the best in the country and got the MVP award in top 75 tourney so he has the ability to stay with the African American players as well as Gessel, i also highly doubt Fran wants a bunch of slow and unathletic players to run a uptempo game
so yea that was a white boys can't play type of comment in his post

Last edited:
not likely Oglesby is pretty quick, Meyer is also very athletic and quick, Gessel is very athletic and a hard nosed defender as well has being a very good outside shooter, the implication is always there that white kids are not athletic especially if they play for Iowa
White is not bad but with a year in the system can and will cause mismatches himself
Woodbury went up against the best in the country and got the MVP award in top 75 tourney so he has the ability to stay with the African American players as well as Gessel, i also highly doubt Fran wants a bunch of slow and unathletic players to run a uptempo game
so yea that was a white boys can't play type of comment in his post

could this comment be anymore racist? the color of your skin dont matter bro thats all we hear is africans americans are better and there all black there going to be good. does anyone ever watch a Duke game!? COLOR OF SKIN DOES NOT MATTER. lets watch the racist comments please!

that's why i responded to the not very athletic group by JR and herky, and i think the Duke comment is right on the spot, they seem to do alright with a predominant line up of White players

that's why i responded to the not very athletic group by JR and herky, and i think the Duke comment is right on the spot, they seem to do alright with a predominant line up of White players

im just saying i dont like those comments playing aau ball in my day i use to hear all the time oh crap we play all black guys well they could be saying oh crap we play all white guys. Us white iowa boys beat our fare share of all african american teams.

Latest posts