Kurt to get Twitter!!!

HawkForce

Brian just implied that Kurt will be joining the Twitterverse!!!

Brian Ferentz ‏
@Culbertson4431 You will not be seeing our players on Twitter - but expect to see a few more coaches joining the ranks soon. #HeadCoach

Do you honestly believe his name is Kurt or are you just joking? I see that all around these boards and it blows my mind.

Went 2 get ice cream 2day. Vanilla as usual. 2 much excitement 4 1 day LOL! Gonna go count my $$$ Lates #takeaknee

Thats lunch....
Fart joke.....
Thats all I have to tweet for now...
Ill tweet later when we know more...
I dont really pay attention to that...

Do you honestly believe his name is Kurt or are you just joking? I see that all around these boards and it blows my mind.

From what I can tell, it’s the new insult/jab the proletariat has assigned to KF mostly I believe because they think it irritates those who like having him as a coach. I’ve got to the point it makes me smile every time I see it. I just envision grown men, so petty and childish that they call another grown man, whom they’ve never met, who is more successful than them, more charitable and more respectful, by the wrong name…

It’s really kind of entertaining and telling if you think about it….30 and 40 and 50 year old men, calling someone by the wrong name on a message board, like their cute and really insulting someone……;)

It makes me laugh everytime, if you look at it for what it is you will too. Grown men acting like 10 year olds

Latest posts