Kurt Alexander

shada

i read his name in an article as possible player to fill tuckers spot. he had 43 against Kwood and they barely have anyone score 20 on them. I am not sure what he plays but from the article it sounded like guard. if that is the case he lit up Kaylon who only had 4 in the game. This guy plays at iowa central. haven't seen him but just heard it from some where else.

I am from the Ft Dodge area originally,and it always amazes me to look at a roster of guys for that team and see that they hail from all over the world like canada and croatia,and florida ect....what a godforsaken town to end up in...and also the fact that our staff at Iowa does not go beyond Iowa or border states,cept for Fuller, for our players...somehow these juco coaches get kids from everywhere...just interesting.

Kurt Alexander is Canadian..........an engineering student and has put up with a year or two in Ft Dodge?

Offer him..............asap

Just FYI I was at both games. Kaylon wasn't guarding Alexander in the first game until late and the damage was done. In the words of a D1 coach that was there "the kid had a career night" and wasn't interested in him. In game two Williams guarded him man to man. Alexander scored the first 2 pts. of the game. Then was held scoreless for the next ten minutes. Half the points he got were after they were buried and the game was over. They play again in the semis back at Ft. Dodge saturday (great format the higher seed plays at the lower seeds home court). He would fit in well with Iowa. He is another shooting guard UNDER six foot that has virtually nothing for assists stats or rebounds. Looking at Licks recruiting I'm sure he will pick him up. Meanwhile Williams has a PAC 10 school looking at him and a Big Twelve team was there last night to see him. Let's see.... take a kid who led the Missouri Valley in assists as a freshman, great defender, all-freshman team, only player in the MVC to avg. half a triple double that lives in your own backyard that wants to be a Hawk OR a kid with NO D1 experience that has a career night that isn't a great defender or passer or rebounder. But he is under six ft and can shoot. Alexander for Lick is the obvious choice.

Last edited:

Latest posts