Kris Murray is Coming Back to Iowa

If Keegan were coming back, how much playing time would Kris get?
He isn't coming back, obviously, but I will bite on this- I think both would be starters and I am thinking we would see about 40 pts a game from the tandem.........fun to think about, and I am willing to bet that Keegan would be unselfish enough to benefit Kris- we saw signs of this last year when they played together, which they didn't do enough of IMO

If Keegan were coming back, how much playing time would Kris get?
It would affect Pmac and a lesser degree Sandfort's playing time more so than Kris. You could keep Keegan at the 4 and play Kris anywhere other than the point. Keegan and Kris would get about the same amount of minutes.

Not an apples to apples comparison, but think Morris twins at Kansas.

It would affect Pmac and a lesser degree Sandfort's playing time more so than Kris. You could keep Keegan at the 4 and play Kris anywhere other than the point. Keegan and Kris would get about the same amount of minutes.

A good comp that IS apples to apples is Nevada's Caleb and Cody Martin. The Murrays are similar to them in size, versatility, and skill set. Keegan is getting touted as a higher end prospect as far as draft position but, man that's a tough league. Maybe Keegan and Kris can eventually carve out ten year careers in the Bobby Dandridge, James Worthy, Eddie Johmson mold.

Totally agree. PM and Kris would split more time based on who's playing better/staying out of foul trouble. Then Iowa could also do a couple things. They could take Ulis out and play Perkins at the 1 to play both Murrays PM and Rebracca. Or they coud take out Rebracca and have another guard in. It'd be a nice problem to have that's for sure.

Latest posts