Kris Entering The Draft

I guess the title is accurate. I panicked because I did not see an article explaining he has not hired an agent. I agree with Fry. He will be in an Iowa uni next year.

His choices are:

Play in the G-League to get better so he can play in the NBA.

Come back to Iowa to get better so he can play in the NBA.

Easy choice. He'll get a heck of a lot more tail being a star at Iowa than if he's a G-Leaguer.

Not at all unexpected as this has been hinted at for weeks. Look forward to his breakout season next year.

His choices are:

Easy choice. He'll get a heck of a lot more tail being a star at Iowa than if he's a G-Leaguer.
What if, just for the record, he goes to the camps and clearly outplays his brother...?

What if, just for the record, he goes to the camps and clearly outplays his brother...?
Like someone said, if an nba team or scout says they will take you with and give you $5 million guaranteed , then maybe he goes. But I dont think nba teams can or will promise a player 100% after draft workouts that they will draft them into such an offer.

His choices are:

Don't think he's in it primarily for the women.....:p

Is it bad of me to hope he fails and has to come back? Honestly, I'd say it's about 90/10% on him coming back. Still worried though.
I may not totally understand the process, but I don't think Keegan is going through the same draft evaulation process, is he? Keegan has declared and hired an agent. He is not coming back. I didn't think those types of guys went through the pre-draft evaluation workouts that guys like Kris do.

Also, does anyone think that any scout/gm is going to base an evaluation on a couple pick up games? It seems to me that the college tape and measurables will be where most of the evaluation comes from.

Latest posts