Kriener Senior Highlights!

If Jones is back full speed, I'd imagine both Pemsl & Kriener may redshirt.

I don't think Jones will be back to full speed. His last game was at the end of November. That means even with a full year he wouldn't be ready until Dec. 1, and he would have zero game legs, and most likely won't be anywhere near 100% by then. I really don't think Jones will do much of anything next year personally.

This year we are playing Woody, Uthoff, Uhl, Baer, and Wagner in the front court. We will lose Woody and Uthoff, and I doubt very much that only 2 guys can replace those two. I would imagine that we have 6 players in the rotations next year and would think both Pemsl and Kriener will play. Since I don't think Jones will be ready that is how I see it shaking out.

OMG a Russ Millard reference!! Yes and I think that's a really good comparison for him. Very similar body types and games. Millard could shoot a little bit but back then they didn't ask him to much from outside. With the front court players they've got and have coming in it'll be interesting to see who if anyone RSs. They have lots of PF type bodies coming in with Pemsl/Cook/Kreiner all in next yrs class plus Uhl/Jones/Wagnor and how about Hutton? Is he more of a Basabe type player or is he more of a guard? I see he's listed at 6'6 210 so without having seen him I'm not sure where he figures in. I know this is really getting ahead of ourselves here but that's a lot of players for only a few spots...

I was thinking Millard too... I see Kreiner/Cook being the beef inside with the rest floating between the 3/4 spots and occasionally in the 5, depending on fouls and on the line-ups required. From what I've watched, I think Pemsl could use a RS year... Need the other two too much... but I'm just a fan, so what do I know? LOL

Last edited:
I don't think Jones will be back to full speed. His last game was at the end of November. That means even with a full year he wouldn't be ready until Dec. 1, and he would have zero game legs, and most likely won't be anywhere near 100% by then. I really don't think Jones will do much of anything next year personally.

This year we are playing Woody, Uthoff, Uhl, Baer, and Wagner in the front court. We will lose Woody and Uthoff, and I doubt very much that only 2 guys can replace those two. I would imagine that we have 6 players in the rotations next year and would think both Pemsl and Kriener will play. Since I don't think Jones will be ready that is how I see it shaking out.

I saw somewhere that Jones is on pace to start practicing in 3 or 4 months. That gives him a good 4 months to get game ready.

Latest posts