KOZAN

ISUhawk

OH SNAP!!!

@rivalsmike
Alex Kozan emerging from hiding today? Could be.

We needed another Kozan thread.

michael espinoza‏@Hail2thavctrsReply
Opinion #2

@rivalsmike Kozan I think sticks with Iowa...I think there's to much competition for him at Michigan and Auburn

motherofgod.gif

I think he is right. He might stick with Iowa because of less competition. Michigan signed about 5 4* or 5* OL's this year and already signed 3 or 4 for next year. Auburn's class included 6 4* OL's. Compare that to Iowa's class where 4 OL were signed but only one is a 4*. It is not a diss it is just the truth.

Hearing that Iowa has moved on and Auburn is the it..... Just a rumor so let's hope that 100 Kozan threads have not gone to waste and this rumor isnt true.

I'd hope the staff has moved on, hope he ends up at Auburn this sh** is so old. Feels like a bad herpes flare up (annoying and needs to end) so I've heard...

Oh yeah let the **** end, so what if both parties have moved on let it drop. Can't stand seeing these stupid threads if we can get banned for using *had and ostric* same should go for Kozan threads. No longer funny in the slightest way, annoying as ****.

yeah i heard that cheesed!ck has him at auburn they had to get the financials in order to pay him and his parents to go there lol.

Oh yeah let the **** end, so what if both parties have moved on let it drop. Can't stand seeing these stupid threads if we can get banned for using *had and ostric* same should go for Kozan threads. No longer funny in the slightest way, annoying as ****.

Is Duff standing behind you holding your eyes open so you have read them? Doubt it. Don't read them and quit complaining. I don't complain that I'm sick of reading vegashawki, and if I was I'd just ignore him.

I loath the fact that I'm about to participate in this thread in any meaningful way but it might be worth pointing out that our new .........no, **** it, I'm not going to do this.

Latest posts