Kozan to Iowa????

Just got an email that some Auburn site is claiming Kozan is gonna announce Auburn tonight. Too lazy to read rest of thread, plz someone tell me this is a hoax.

That kid looks awfully lean for his size ! Could be another stud ! I think this could be a really good year for us,despite all the B.S.from all the media sources.Talk about people selling their soul's to get the inside scoop or to get "their story" out,whether it's true or not is right up their with the religious creep's trying to get Gramma to send her last dollar to them,idiot's that want to hide behind their tweet's to threaten a guy's life for fumbling,and people who second quess Jo Pa's live time of making great football player's, but great men as well.The Big Ten is not the S.E.C.,we send a ton of kid's to the NFL,but they also graduate with a degree.The Big Ten does not just let kid's in who Qualify by the NCAA standard's they have to meet the Big Ten standard's which is obviously much higher.

Each has made two BCS games the last dozen years. What difference does it make which game it was?

Guess you never heard the phrase 'Granddaddy of them all'. Never heard anyone in the B1G talk about how many Orange Bowls they have been to in the past 12 years either. If you make it to the Orange Bowl nice season but it ain't the Rose Bowl and it also means you didn't win the Big Ten outright.

Guess you never heard the phrase 'Granddaddy of them all'. Never heard anyone in the B1G talk about how many Orange Bowls they have been to in the past 12 years either. If you make it to the Orange Bowl nice season but it ain't the Rose Bowl and it also means you didn't win the Big Ten outright.

Yeah, it's too bad Iowa never went undefeated in conference play...oh wait, they did. Give me a freakin break.

Also, had the Big 10 not gone to a championship game, Wisconsin wouldn't have went to the Rose Bowl last year either.

Yeah, it's too bad Iowa never went undefeated in conference play...oh wait, they did. Give me a freakin break.

Also, had the Big 10 not gone to a championship game, Wisconsin wouldn't have went to the Rose Bowl last year either.

Didn't win it outright that year OSU did. And you are in the minority....lets do a poll on which bowl the hawk fans want to go to...Orange or Rose.

And your last sentence is irrelevant. They won the B1G.

Didn't win it outright that year OSU did. And you are in the minority....lets do a poll on which bowl the hawk fans want to go to...Orange or Rose.

And your last sentence is irrelevant. They won the B1G.

In 2002 OSU didn't win it out right. It was a shared title. What he is saying that if this year's results had been a few years ago, MSU would have been B1G champs with 1 loss while Wisky had 2 B1G losses. It doesn't really amtter as they won the game that matters.

In 2002 OSU didn't win it out right. It was a shared title. What he is saying that if this year's results had been a few years ago, MSU would have been B1G champs with 1 loss while Wisky had 2 B1G losses. It doesn't really amtter as they won the game that matters.

Right. Furthermore, Wisconsin wasn't outright champs in 2010 either.

My point isn't meant to diminish Wisconsin's accomplishments. It's to prevent the negative nancy's from diminishing Iowa's.

The Rose Bowl is a prestigous BCS bowl game with lots of history. The Orange Bowl is a prestigious BCS bowl game with lots of history. The idea that someone would knock Iowa (you know, their supposed favorite team) because they went to the Orange Bowl rather than the Rose Bowl is mystifying to me. Especially considering in one of these cases, the Orange Bowl picked Iowa ahead of the Rose Bowl.

Never diminished Iowa's making it to the Orange Bowl....went to both of them. Read my original. You want to hear what you want to hear.

Hear this....The Orange Bowl is not the Rose Bowl and never will be. I will wager that every kid on that roster wants to go to the Rose Bowl over the Orange.

Again Wis won under the tie break rules...OSU won under the tie break rules...it doesn't matter if it was a share they won the share that counts. Iowa didn't win the share that counted in 2002. It is not a knock on them. They just didn't get to go to the bowl that counts in the B1G.

Never diminished Iowa's making it to the Orange Bowl....went to both of them. Read my original. You want to hear what you want to hear.

Hear this....The Orange Bowl is not the Rose Bowl and never will be. I will wager that every kid on that roster wants to go to the Rose Bowl over the Orange.

Again Wis won under the tie break rules...OSU won under the tie break rules...it doesn't matter if it was a share they won the share that counts. Iowa didn't win the share that counted in 2002. It is not a knock on them. They just didn't get to go to the bowl that counts in the B1G.

So tell me what the outcome was then of that Rose Bowl Ohio State played in following the 2002 season.

The Hawks went 8-0 in conference in 2002, there is nothing more they could have done. It isn't their fault that the Orange got to choose their at-large selection before the Rose that year.

Do you really think the Rose Bowl was thrilled with the matchup they got that year? (hint- Ohio State was not part of that matchup)

OSU told him they didn't want him or else he was a Buckeye. He is from Ohio and loves the Buckeyes.

You mean he loved them enough not to commit when he had an offer on the table for months? That's some pretty strong love. But please continue on and tell us how we didn't beat out Michigan and Auburn for his services.

Thx for the history lesson...I didn't even know any of that. You guys really keep us up to date on here.

They didn't win them all that year...I still remember being at the game.

You guys want to make it an Iowa bashing thing...IDK why cause I haven't yet. You keep reading what you want to hear though.

Nobody answered my question yet, which bowl is better?...Clark wanted to make the two bowls equal. They are not...and just for Section136 ITS NOT IOWA'S FAULT. There I said and feel so much better.

Latest posts