Kouandjio tells Chizik he is not ready to decide

I just wanted to echo what has already been written on this thread. What's obvious is that this is a family decision because the family is waiting to see who will pay the most. All this with the blessing of the NCAA, where the athlete will not be held responsible for the actions of his "agent" (parent, etc.). So, it's all out in the open because everyone knows it's happening, but no one will talk about it since the athlete isn't supposed to know about it.

Could you provide some data to support your assertion? I don't mean a reguritation of Cam Newton's father interacting with Miss. St.

Othwerwise, see the previous definition of conjecture.

Edit: I realize this is an opinion board, but you're stating these things as obvious facts. Maybe just a whiff of some facts would suffice. I'm really not trying to bust your chops, but many are running wild with this whole SEC paying players idea. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but does everyone really know it's rampant, and does the NCAA really bless it? Really?

Last edited:
You are right Chickenlounge. This is totally my opinion and I have no real facts to base my statement on. I was wrong. I thought this was a forum website that people were allowed to express their opinions, not espn where everything needs to come from "inside sources". I'll keep that in mind for future posts...

Opinion is one thing. Accusing someone of illegal & unethical activity with absolutely zero evidence is something completely different.

Opinion is one thing. Accusing someone of illegal & unethical activity with absolutely zero evidence is something completely different.

You mean like...say...Pat Forde or Gregg Doyel would do? Or perhaps politicians trying to leverage the Tucson shootings for their own gain?

Hey if it's good enough for the pros and politicians...it's good enough for me.

Last edited:
You mean like...say...Pat Forde or Gregg Doyel would do? Or perhaps politicians trying to leverage the Tucson shootings for their own gain?

You really want to lower yourself to the level of a politician? :D

Could you provide some data to support your assertion? I don't mean a reguritation of Cam Newton's father interacting with Miss. St.

Edit: I realize this is an opinion board, but you're stating these things as obvious facts. Maybe just a whiff of some facts would suffice. I'm really not trying to bust your chops, but many are running wild with this whole SEC paying players idea. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but does everyone really know it's rampant, and does the NCAA really bless it? Really?
Here is some evidence that the NCAA blesses this type of activity, Judge racerhawk: How about the QB of tOSU that is allowed to play in a bowl game, even after it is acknowledged that he participated in behavior that is against NCAA rules. Come on racer, you are not that naive about the NCAA, SEC etc., are you? Do some research yourself. Or, just have your clerk do it.

Comparing yourself to pros and politicians is not setting the bar very high for yourself. In fact, you'd have no where to go but up.

Yes.

Latest posts