KOK interested in the Indiana job?!

We would have a better chance against KOK's offense. It might be a close game Kirk could actually win since they would struggle just as much in the 2 minute offense as us. If we are on defense, no problem. They will not even make a first down.

We would have a better chance against KOK's offense. It might be a close game Kirk could actually win since they would struggle just as much in the 2 minute offense as us. If we are on defense, no problem. They will not even make a first down.

I think KOK is smart enough to call for a whole bunch of six yard passes.

but, could they execute those 6 yard passes and get the play call in...........or the timeout.....or spike the ball.....wait.....don't spike it call a timeout.....no spike it......**** another delay of game.......roll out pass on the next play......**** lost another qb.....bailiff valium!!!

Last edited:
1. He is a good recruiter for us. I think his territory is the east coast- and he also closes on QBs for us.
2. He has connections on the east coast. It wouldn't be a terrible hire. I saw a column with some pie in the sky names earlier today and laughed out loud when I saw Harbaugh, Pederson, Patterson, and Leach on the list. KOK and the OC from Oklahoma make sense.
3. I bet if he took over he would run a spread and shock the crap out of most of you. He ran a spread be before he coached here and that is what they have the personnel for. He isn't dumb. He just calls some head scratching plays occasionally.

I wouldn't be sorry to see him go, but I would be sorry to see him land in conference.

1. He is a good recruiter for us. I think his territory is the east coast- and he also closes on QBs for us.
2. He has connections on the east coast. It wouldn't be a terrible hire. I saw a column with some pie in the sky names earlier today and laughed out loud when I saw Harbaugh, Pederson, Patterson, and Leach on the list. KOK and the OC from Oklahoma make sense.
3. I bet if he took over he would run a spread and shock the crap out of most of you. He ran a spread be before he coached here and that is what they have the personnel for. He isn't dumb. He just calls some head scratching plays occasionally.

I wouldn't be sorry to see him go, but I would be sorry to see him land in conference.

Really? I would not be sad

Look, I have no love lost for KOK, our offense is head scratchingly bizarre.

But, I think if KF wanted to change styles, KOK would be more than adequate to come up with some different looks. He runs the system KF wants run.

My biggest question has always been why is this what KF wants?

I guess God might have figured Iowa fans have suffered enough, that's the only expiation I have for KK and the indy job.

Wasn't there a story a few years ago, that before he came to Iowa, KOK coached a pretty wide open offense? He did have a pretty good record. maybe his hands are being tied.

Wasn't there a story a few years ago, that before he came to Iowa, KOK coached a pretty wide open offense? He did have a pretty good record. maybe his hands are being tied.

KOK mentioned in the article that KF had a plan and they are sticking to the plan...... That to me sounds like a guy that is kind of saying it isn't me, it is the head coach.... Don't you think???

Latest posts