KOK gone per DM Reg

Does this mean that his new pro team will be running the two minute "take a knee" offense, or does that stay with us?

I would assume that Kirk calls those unless he lets his assistance do clock management and all in game management and he just focuses on development.

Lee Sterling just said on the Miller and Brinson show that he's taking a huge pay cut to go to the Dolphins and was probably asked to leave. Or maybe the Coker thing erked him enough to take a pay cut and just get out of Iowa.

my guess is it's one of these 2. But really wouldn't surprise me if it were #2

Lee Sterling just said on the Miller and Brinson show that he's taking a huge pay cut to go to the Dolphins and was probably asked to leave. Or maybe the Coker thing erked him enough to take a pay cut and just get out of Iowa.

I think Joe Philbin is doing him a solid and the position is better suited for him. Just easing into retirement in South Beach. I don't think he was asked to leave that isn't Kirk's style. it is a good fit and he knows JP very well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfPg5LjGYz8]Perfect Strangers - The Dance of Joy - YouTube[/ame]

I would be quite shocked to find out he was asked to leave. However this happened, Kirk is now making the changes or being forced to make the changes that many of us wanted. Let's hope he makes the right choices and begins a bold new era of Hawk football.

So yeah. I've been dealing with med tests and recovery the last few days and basically missed most of the signing day stuff. Then I finally get on today and KOK is gone too!?! Feels like I am the guy coming out of a coma 10 years later.

So yeah. I've been dealing with med tests and recovery the last few days and basically missed most of the signing day stuff. Then I finally get on today and KOK is gone too!?! Feels like I am the guy coming out of a coma 10 years later.

I prefice the following with no homo. I wondered where the hell you had been all week ha.

oc= Hawkeye legend Chuck Long
dc= Jim Leavitt, my wifes friend from Dixie Hollins in St. Pete who coached under Hayden

Latest posts