KOK gone per DM Reg

Wow! People were asking for staff changes and boy oh boy did we get it. Both coordinators gone and DL coach gone. Who's next?

I guess we'll really find out if this has been Kirk's offense or KOK's offense. Hmmmm.

Recruits will probably wait to see who the replacement is before they ask for their release.

I gotta hand it to the staff for keeping the recruit class together thru all of this.
I'm hoping that Kirk already knows who the OC is and KOK just waited for recruiting purposes. We could potentially see 4 new coaches on staff. This is the change people wanted.

Well it looks like the Dolphins are getting a QB coach......At some point he will probably be an NFL OC I guess we will finally find out if it was kok or KF holding the Iowa O back.

I cannot wait to watch a Dolphins game next fall. The quick 5 yard passes to the flat will be popular in the NFL.

You do know they have to be released from their schollies if they want to transfer, since they kind of signed the dotted line, right?
Yeah, I know that. Jesus. You don't think that if the recruits were not made aware of this, which I hope they were, that it won't affect some of them? I hope not, certainly, but to think otherwise would be ignorant.

How much recruiting did KOK do? I thought he was a closer type, but I am not a recruiting guy so I do not have a clue.

Latest posts