Koehn is B1G Special Teams POTW

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
pecial Teams Player of the Week
Marshall Koehn, Iowa
Sr., K, Solon, Iowa/Solon
• Tied a Kinnick Stadium record with a 57-yard game-winning field goal as time expired to lead Iowa past Pittsburgh
• Added a 43-yard field goal and went 3-for-3 on extra points
• Also punted once, a 64-yard kick that was downed inside the five-yard line
• Claims his first career Special Teams Player of the Week honor
• Last Iowa Special Teams Player of the Week: Kevonte Martin-Manley (Sept. 23, 2013)

Saw this coming! Congrats! İ have a feeling the girls in Iowa City are after Marshall this week. Live it up young man!

And who did I see walking along by himself in the concourse before the game???? Only Iowa's all time leading receiver KMM. I said hi, shook his hand.

And who did I see walking along by himself in the concourse before the game???? Only Iowa's all time leading receiver KMM. I said hi, shook his hand.

I ran into Mark Weisman walking to the game. Not literally, mind you, since I'm still posting.....but you get the idea! :)

I don't think the tv announcers caught that it was actually Koehn that punted.

They were giving the props to Kidd. To be honest, I didn't really catch it live but saw Kidd on the sideline jumping up and down and patting Koehn on the shoulder pad on the sideline. I remember thinking, that sure is kind of odd that Kidd is all excited for Koehn when he kicked the punt. I guess I never really thought much about it this post confirmed for me that it was Koehn.

Heck of a game... Nice job Marshall!