Know we're all cccpissed about the NIT but...

Keeker16

I'm so excited just to see this team play some more ball. Sure couldn't have said that about the Lick teams. Hopefully we can make some sort of run to keep the season going. Just a fun team to watch. Just wish they had a Gatens guy that could shoot

Am I ****** that we got screwed out of a NCAA tourney berth, damn right. But I'm still happy that we are going to be a high seed in the NIT and will have a chance winning it all.

While I would like to see Iowa make the NCAA tournament, I'm alright with a deep run in the NIT. Iowa could win a game or two in the NCAA and it would do wonders for fan support, but so would hosting 3 NIT games. Either way, they get to play more and we get to watch. If it's NIT then I may take the family up again this year. Took my 3 and 6 yr old sons to the NIT game last year and they loved every minute of it. It was an awesome experience. GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Really would have liked to have danced. But if they make a deep run in the NIT, that's a nice consolation prize. I am an hour's train ride from NYC and will be screaming my head off inside MSG if they make it that far.

No such thing as a consolation prize in sports. That is peewee football talk. Hey let's all have a pizza party.

Latest posts