KJ Sails commits to Iowa!

I started following this kid on twitter after he committed... I'm not gonna lie his tweets drove me nuts. Just doesn't seem like the kind of kid I'd want to cheer for. I'll leave it at that. Maybe a lot of kids nowadays are as annoying as he is. There's a good chance I've reached the point where I'm out of touch with the times, but I don't understand half the crap he posts or retweets. This gives me an even better reason to unfollow him.

Wonder what else South Carolina had to offer?

Nothing against the kid, but seriously as heavily recruited as he is, don't commit if you're not sure. Its only been 2 weeks. If he changes his mind and decides he wants to be a Hawk, that's great, if he wants to go elsewhere that's great to, all I ask is that he (or anyone else for that matter) do so when they are ready and have their mind made up.

I heard he was fast. I guess that was correct. Did you notice how fast he went from a commit to a de-commit? I think it's some kind of record.

Homes, that's way too fast for Iowa, we can't be havin that $hit around here....

Wonder what else South Carolina had to offer?

Nothing against the kid, but seriously as heavily recruited as he is, don't commit if you're not sure. Its only been 2 weeks. If he changes his mind and decides he wants to be a Hawk, that's great, if he wants to go elsewhere that's great to, all I ask is that he (or anyone else for that matter) do so when they are ready and have their mind made up.

I don't think South Carolina has offered yet. Pretty sure the staff told him if he was gonna look around, they were as well.

Not many of those bigger offers were close to home. Wish he wouldn't have committed if he wasn't sure, and I think it sucks that he de-committed, but I can't say I blame the kid for wanting to play closer to home.

Integrity is lacking in young athletes. Their god is whoever has the cash. Without Spurrier SC is going to compete with Vandy.

I can see why Iowa doesn't get a lot of these highly rated kids. Geeez even without thinking about anything improper happening it's as if you need a personal handler for each one of these guys until they sign.

Latest posts