Kiss CJB Goodbye!

Neither QB is the answer, IA has several QB's coming in next year. 2015 is a favorable schedule and should be good enough to get to 6-7 wins with Boyle or another one of the incoming QB's this would also give the 2015 QB a year of experience and continuity going into 2016. Neither of the QB's today showed they are championship caliber, CJB was better but I don't see him as the "answer". He (might) be the better option but not the answer.
Seriously dude?
Jesus christ

Championship caliber???? Were not talking about that. Talking about making normal/easy throws and 15 cant do it.
CJB has an nfl arm. Fact

At this point im not confident iowa can be successful with either qb at the helm. Cj seems to have the tools but hes very reckless.

Funny. The above post gets downvotes.

I think this sample shows it really does not matter. I think CJ has more upside (if he had more experience)....but this program is such a mess it does not matter who the QB is. Eventually, the playcalling/lack of talent in the o line/skill positions will poison whoever is under center. Best of luck to CJ wherever he lands.

And this post gets upvotes.

Kind of funny because they both say pretty much the same thing.

You also have to remember that CJB got one start this year and saw meaningful playing time in maybe one or two other games. Give the guy a break. If he had 24 starts under his belt, i'm pretty sure we'd be seeing some different results. JR has started for 2 years and he still looks like he should be QBing for Bowling Green.

Really? If CJ had been starting at QB then Tennessee wouldn't have repeatedly shredded our defense? Our kick returner would have stayed in bounds if only CJ had been starting all season? Tennessee wouldn't have been in our backfield all game if CJ had 24 starts? Wow....

If CJ was looking for a sign that he would be the starter next year, he was given it today. Sorry to both CJ and Jake. Kirk put them both in a terrible situation and today accentuated it.

Latest posts