KIRK, YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!

I am sure KF will have some sarcastic remark when the media broaches the ill-timed substitution during the press conference.

I'm all for get MM in the game, we need him to spell Coker, but on the 9 yard line with a guy that has not played since Labor Day weekend, when we are running at will when we can keep the foot on their throat and go up 21-7?!?

The ironic part of all of this is that McCall was in the game that he broke his ankle because Coker fumbled the ball twice.

Now we're up two scores, ball mid-field, Coker is clearly getting tired and yet McCall still sits on the sidelines. What exactly is he being taught at this point?

He gone. No way a kid with talent is going to want to sit behind Coker for the next two years. I'd be ****** if I were him. Yes Coker is a good RB but in the brief glimpse we had of McCall before he broke his ankle, McCall could have been even better. Now the kid wastes an entire year and gets kicked in the nuts by the coaches.

Yes he fumbled the ball near the goal line and yes that is a play where the coaches should have pulled him from the game but get him back in there and show him you have confidence in him. Let him build confidence in himself. Minimize the risk of getting Coker injured. Build depth in the backfield.

Instead, the coaches spit on him.

Latest posts