Kirk would have made sure Johny Manzeil didn't play until senior year

Former Hawk AJ Derby will be lighting it up at Kstate like Johnny Football did this year. How are those drop back stand in the pocket and spike the ball into the ground QBs working for yuh Kirk?

Former Hawk AJ Derby will be lighting it up at Kstate like Johnny Football did this year. How are those drop back stand in the pocket and spike the ball into the ground QBs working for yuh Kirk?

Doubt it

derby stats this year pretty much crap
Rushing
AJ Derby,51194

PassingGEfficAttCmpIntPctYdsTDLongAvg/G

AJ Derby,10110.9321149140.4619352272193.5

"comments welcome"

ha, literally laugh out loud. You assurance is surprisingly amusing, when it is such a ridiculous statement with no rational thought to back it!

Not 100% sold on this. Kirk did play tate as a soph. And from looking at the tape he passes from the pocket well and moves well. He is an rg3 type. No one is dumb enough to keep that type of guy down.

the Capt. would of found a way to tame J-Footballs horses.

It's 3rd and 1, 1:32 left against tOSU...

J-Football: "coach, let's go for it, we can not only get the 1st down, we can win the game"

Kirk:" Johnny, take a knee"

J-Football: "Coach, EF you!!!"

We didnt play OSU this year

the Capt. would of found a way to tame J-Footballs horses.

It's 3rd and 1, 1:32 left against tOSU...

J-Football: "coach, let's go for it, we can not only get the 1st down, we can win the game"

Kirk:" Johnny, take a knee"

J-Football: "Coach, EF you!!!"

This is really funny.

what? no male anatomy references? you've been out'ed...no....THATZ FUNNY

I was complimenting your sense of humor. You perfectly satirized what the 2012 Heisman trophy winner would say in reaction to our beloved head coach.

No. I want more Ferentz/random guy interactions. I need to know what he will say next.

Not 100% sold on this. Kirk did play tate as a soph. And from looking at the tape he passes from the pocket well and moves well. He is an rg3 type. No one is dumb enough to keep that type of guy down.

So much to take a swing at in those few sentences. But I'll just take the hanging curveball....

'Type of the name" is a typo. Granted, it's a funny, embarassing typo but still, just a typo. Saying "J-football" repeatedly is a conscious decision that those with tiny wangs make.

manziel-resize.jpg

Latest posts