Kirk Presser today at 12:30....

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Normal season activities begin today..thankfully

I will be transcribing his comments as he says them...I will probably do it in a thread here on the boards at that time. The complete main presser transcript should be available around 3pm-ish...and hope to have the On the Side up before 4P.

Also, Tomorrow night (Wednesday), I'll be out at the Longest Yard in Valley Junction for another year of the Hawkeye Nation Radio Hour, 6p-7p.

I'm just glad you fired the transcription service that you used last season. They were awful.

"Northern Illinois is an excellent football team, we have the utmost respect for them and their coaching staff does a great job. We need to be at our absolute best to have a chance on Saturday" - Kirk Ferentz, every PC, just change the school

"Northern Illinois is an excellent football team, we have the utmost respect for them and their coaching staff does a great job. We need to be at our absolute best to have a chance on Saturday=" - Kirk Ferentz, every PC, just change the school

i dont think anyone is tuning in to hear him break down n ill. he does provide some insight into whos going to start, what new faces will play, injuries, etc...

whats the hn radio hour? is it on a real radio station?

It's on WHO Radio from 6-7 p.m. with Miller, Chmelka (Polk County I-Club President) and Zabel. Correct me if something has changed this year Jon.

It's a good time with Hawk fans. Not to mention the Longest Yard has a killer tenderloin.

"Northern Illinois is an excellent football team, we have the utmost respect for them and their coaching staff does a great job. We need to be at our absolute best to have a chance on Saturday" - Kirk Ferentz, every PC, just change the school

Yep that's pretty much it.

Is there a station to tune in the HN show, in Wloo/CF? I could listen to a little banter tonight.

"Northern Illinois is an excellent football team, we certainly have the utmost respect for them and their coaching staff does a great job. We certainly need to be at our absolute best to have a chance on Saturday" - Kirk Ferentz, every PC, just change the school

You certainly can't leave that out.

It's on WHO Radio from 6-7 p.m. with Miller, Chmelka (Polk County I-Club President) and Zabel. Correct me if something has changed this year Jon.

It's a good time with Hawk fans. Not to mention the Longest Yard has a killer tenderloin.

All correct...we lead into Kirk's show on WHO each Wednesday night during the FB season. And the tenderloin is fantastic ;)

Latest posts