Kirk looks confident, Dantonio not so much!

EstronHawkKing

12289562_10153103506406574_1062301423273213138_n.jpg

Too FUNNY!!!!

Got any more???
Laughing is a healthy thing!!

Dantonio is a competitor as well.

Both should smile - lots of teams are watching tonight on the couch or at their favorite watering hole.. Great year for both teams. And, they both play again in 3 weeks or so.

I wasn't sure Dantonio had the ability to smile. In every press conference he's held for the past three years he has had a sullen, sad, angry frown on his face...like he's heading in for a root canal or something. Good to see he CAN smile. Looks like he needs to practice it some more though.

th

The People want to know if their coach is a crook, well I'm not a crook. No way do I tell my players to faint during games and play thugs and criminals during game play.
2015-11-28_20-28-58-660x330.jpg

Last edited:
I sure hope some enterprising Hawk fan brings a sign with Nixon's face imposed onto Dantonio's body. So appropriate.

i am just glad he is not sporting that 1983 fake tweed sport coat he wore to the 2002 Heisman ceremony.

If we see Haldeman, Ehrlichman, and Mitchell in official's uniforms today we are screwed....... LMAO!!!!

th

God Dammit Checkers stop looking at me I got a game to prepare for and my CREEPS to organize a little investigative work at the Big Ten Office Building.

th

Man Dtonio does look like Nixon

Really his looks are mot.....it is honor that is lacking big time. How can an honorable head coach allow the travesty of multiple 4th quarter FAKE DEFENSIVE INJURIES (vs us n Kinnick) to go on...even if they were not this idea, which I doubt.

The players were having fun with it during the game!!! Danslimieo

Check out his face IMO he is NOT an honorable man. I will surely apologize proven wrong.

Last edited: