Kirk Ferentz high school senior picture, try not to laugh

For everyone ranking on the photo, please post YOUR senior pic.

Can't wait.
Yearbook is at my mom's or else I would. It's so classic, it is my junior year picture where I wore a wife beater and fake thick gold chain on picture day. I was looking at the yearbook over Christmas and I still love flipping through my class where everyone is wearing some jagoff branded shirt and leaning against a tree and then there's my pic that looks like something you would see on America's Most Wanted.

Is he a traitor? I'd put your accent at Owatonna?

My great grandma was from Owatonna. Lived to be 106. She once told a story about seeing a Chinook helicopter crash on a schoolbus full of kids because the pilot smoked marijuana at Woodstock and had a flashback hallucination that caused the crash. 73 deaths in all. No survivors.

My great grandma was from Owatonna. Lived to be 106. She once told a story about seeing a Chinook helicopter crash on a schoolbus full of kids because the pilot smoked marijuana at Woodstock and had a flashback hallucination that caused the crash. 73 deaths in all. No survivors.

Glad you missed the bus.

I dont think it is, the guys at the Big 10 Network showed the picture to a few Iowa players to get their opinions. It was pretty funny. They also had a high school picture of Jim Harbough and a few other coaches whom they showed those photos to their players as well.
Those genius BTN guys could have easily been duped, too. It has to be fake. It's just way too orderly on top to have a mess like that below. Combine that with Kirk's stoicism and conservatism....I just don't buy it.

For everyone ranking on the photo, please post YOUR senior pic.

Can't wait.
screech_powers.jpg

Yearbook is at my mom's or else I would. It's so classic, it is my junior year picture where I wore a wife beater and fake thick gold chain on picture day. I was looking at the yearbook over Christmas and I still love flipping through my class where everyone is wearing some jagoff branded shirt and leaning against a tree and then there's my pic that looks like something you would see on America's Most Wanted.
You rebel!

Wow mullet or not Kirk was a strikingly handsome young man. I would have never guessed. I obviously don't remember him from his time under Fry and only ever remember his face from the day he took over at Iowa. While not ugly by any means it was a far cry from his younger self apparently.

Oh yeah they did. Same with Bilenitkoff
Let's just say we can agree to disagree. I'm open to changing my mind if you can provide me a photo of any of these guys that would match this photoshopped version of the Ferentz's mullet from the early 70s.

Let's just say we can agree to disagree. I'm open to changing my mind if you can provide me a photo of any of these guys that would match this photoshopped version of the Ferentz's mullet from the early 70s.

And all the rockers back then had the long hair.........it was in man it was in.

Hey dude you got any joints? Yeah there’s eight in the box would you like me to try to run one by you? :D

Personal motto; “Don’t scratch where it itches.” :D

Oh come on guys I am just having a little fun joking around today. :D

Latest posts