Kirk Ferentz Emotional Talking Suspension

It is interesting to me that Kirk Ferentz is described as emotional in his old days. In my younger days, emotional could mean somebody who yells a lot, or cheers a lot, or somebody who shows a lot of passion. I guess in Kirk's case, it means he looks like he is about to break down and cry.

Not sure what's going through his head to be honest. Could mean he is thinking of retirement, or it just could mean there is a lot going through his mind that he just can't say out loud.

Maybe really he wants to say that many coaches in college football are flat out liars and cheaters. Kirk seems to be saying he may cross the line and cheat sometimes, especially when those lines are blurry, but he is no liar. He will own up to what he did and accept the consequences. And he expects everyone he works with and everybody who plays for him to do the same.

Not sure what's going through his head to be honest. Could mean he is thinking of retirement, or it just could mean there is a lot going through his mind that he just can't say out loud.

It's like when your a kid and your mom makes you tell your dad you did something wrong when he gets home from work. He's not Harbaugh lying his way through life, and probably actually feels bad about this happening and not just getting caught.

Latest posts