Kinnick

SDHAWKFAN

I'v been to games at Kinnick before but this has been my first year going to every home game. Last weekend was the loudest I have ever herd Kinnick(in the 4th quarter), Dolph and Eddie made reference to that as well. I would love to hear it that loud again this weekend. Hawks fans this may have been discussed before, but we still have a lot to play for. A) we are playing the 5th ranked team in the country, Lets make Kirk cousins and that Offense rattled by our crowd noise.
B.) If we win this game that would be a huge step onto getting back on track. If we win out and Wiscky drops a game, we can still share the big ten title. Lets cheer on our Hawks before they go on the road!

Miller said that the Capital One Bowl Reps said that it was the loudest they have ever heard a stadium. Considering they draw from the SEC and Big Ten, that means something.

Miller said that the Capital One Bowl Reps said that it was the loudest they have ever heard a stadium. Considering they draw from the SEC and Big Ten, that means something.

That pumps me up! Lets do it again Hawk Fans! Lets put on damper on the Spartans, plus if Norm is back this weekend im sure he would love to hear it first hand!

By good fortune 3 weeks ago I was at The Swamp for Florida/ LSU, followed the next week by The Big House for the Iowa game. I have been to Camp Randall, The Shoe, Memorial Stadium (Nebraska), Arrowhead, etc. All of those venues can be exceptionally loud. 4th Quarter last week in Kinnick was the loudest football stadium I have ever been in...without question.

i nearly passed out on the 3rd downs yellin' and i will do it again this week. the hawks deserve the 12th man for what they have given us as fans over the past decade.

Some of the dudes in front of us last Saturday seemed like they were wincing or ducking every time I revved up my pipes at the crucial moments. (Seth did you happen to notice this?)
I had about 50% of my voice left late Saturday and Sunday, but it wasn't for lack of trying.
Get loud Saturday, fellow Hawkeyes. It's fun, and it makes a difference.
Even you old farts! Men and women! Get up stand up, and yell your frackin' old lungs out!!

The student section was insanely loud. I want to watch the game again on TV just so I can hear how loud it was on TV. Crap, talking about this game makes me depressed.

GO HAWKS. Beat some Spartan A$$

and i hope Kinnick doesn't need to be as loud as last week in the 4th. Hopefully we are winning by 28 points! :D

Some how my radio dial (by mistake) got flipped to 1700 today on my way home. Marty the Mouth was telling people on the radio that he was at the game and that there was very limited crowd noise. He was saying the Iowa fans were basically sitting on there hands. Thanks for helping me verify something I have always known He is a compulsive liar.

I love this, I cant wait for this saturday! We have got to be loud! We Are Back In Black!!!!Lets Go Hawks!

Marty the Mouth is an idiot! I wanna throw my remote at the tv every time he comes on the "Mouth of the Midwest".

Totally agree. I've been to more than 50 games there and the crowd was insane. I've told several people that it was the loudest I'd ever heard it. Especially right before Greenwood's pick.

Some how my radio dial (by mistake) got flipped to 1700 today on my way home. Marty the Mouth was telling people on the radio that he was at the game and that there was very limited crowd noise. He was saying the Iowa fans were basically sitting on there hands. Thanks for helping me verify something I have always known He is a compulsive liar.

What a dbag. Far from the truth.

Latest posts