Kinnick seat upgrades?

For those who requested upgrades, are you guys donating money to move up? Or are you requesting upgrades in the same donation level?
I am still in the non-donation level, really like my seats in section 101 row 51. I asked to move lower (Closer) to the field, not real concerned if I do or don't. Like the seats but wanted to move down closer to the field. We have isle seats in 101, which puts us across the isle from the $100/seat donation level.
Just wondering what everyone's status is who is requesting the upgrades. Thanks and GO HAWKS!!

I phoned the ticket office this morning and was able to get all my seat locations nailed down. I had requested an additional (2), in a contribution area and I already new there location. I had also requested to upgrade within a couple of other area's and did not get moved.

If you phone the ticket office it looks like they have the information.

just got a call. i was offered sec. 133 row 42. decided to keep my current seats sec. 136 row 8. i like being down close to the field.

I estimate that I had 14 points when I renewed my season tickets this year. One of those points is a $50 donation I made just prior to renewing. The ticket guy that called to offer me the upgrade did mention he noticed that I had already made a donation this year. My upgrade was from the free area to zone III.

From what I understand, if you haven't heard anything by now it probably means your seats will be the same for the 2011 season.

I got a call from ticket office last week and got two more right next to my orginal 2 in section 105.

First full season ticket holder (mini package last year), less than 10 priority points. Received email yesterday from ticket office indicating I received my first option. Section 104 Row 8. Appears to me that the higher your willingness to donate the more likely you are to be granted your seats. Real epiphany I know(sic).

Very excited for the upcoming season. Hopefully we'll be able to add a couple tix in the future for the rest of the family.

Go HAWKS

I got word last week that I got 2 more tickest for a total of 4 now in same section I was last year 105 and then got a email late friday that said I will be getting 2 Nebraska tickets of the 4 I requested , emaili said that 9600 aps for Nebraska tickets.

Latest posts