Kinnick-row 12

ferentz4life

Assume the 20-30 yard line. Too low to see all the action? It's been awhile since I've been that low. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

That's pretty low. I sat in the 10th row on the 40 yard line last year for one game and I had trouble with perspective inside the 10 on my side of the field and inside the 20 on the opposite end. My season tickets are in row 37/38 which I think is just about perfect.

I sit on the 40 yard line 16 rows up and I would not want to be much lower. The seats are excellent for viewing in all parts of the field, except the far end zone on the same side of the field.

Assume the 20-30 yard line. Too low to see all the action? It's been awhile since I've been that low. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

Personally, I think they would be good for a game or two to get a different perspective. But if they are season seats, I think they are too low. Sitting that close to the action is really cool. But you do lose some vision on the field and have a hard time judging distances when the play is away from you.
I enjoy sitting all over the stadium, but for my season tix I prefer to sit in a comfortable area with good sight lines of the entire field. We are row 50 which is good. I would like to be down about 10-15 rows, but I would have to give up my aisle seats, which I really having.

I sat in row 23 for years. (on about the 15 yard line) The intensity was great and when the action was close you could see and hear everything. Seeing everything in live HD and hearing the pads crack up close was great!

But...when the ball was across the other 40 it got progressively more difficult to follow. Inside the 10-20 yard line you couldn't differentiate a 2 yd loss...from a 10 yard gain.

so...a mixed bag.

I sat in row 6 for the 09 Indiana game on about the 20 where the T-Sash play happened and being that close makes it much more exciting but when the play is going on at the other end of the field you find yourself looking at the video board quite a bit.

Depends on your preference. If you want a view of the entire field, I wouldn't go any lower than row 20.

I've sat row 1 before on the sidelines and I enjoyed the atmosphere. Wouldn't want to have season tickets there, but I would do it again.

I'm in row 56 on the 40 and love my seats. I'd like to sit lower once to see what it's like. Actually, would anyone consider trading for a game? It'd be for four tickets

Latest posts