Kinnick configuration for wrestling

Do they know yet how this is going to work? A friend of mine just ordered our tickets and said we are in section 216. I would assume the mat would be on the south endzone. Will there be some sort of canopy over the mat? Just hoping the seats are decent.

i heard the same as you did - south endzone - bleachers brought in for the north of the mat. i have no idea about a canopy of any kind.

If they're not putting it in the middle of the field, wouldn't it make more sense to put it in the North endzone? Any potential northern wind would be blocked by the North bleachers and more people would be able to watch the feed on the South endzone video board.

The mat should be right in the middle of the field. Bleachers on the 25 yard lines and back. Give the fans an opportunity to sit at the 50 yard line seats. Something most Hawk fans haven't experienced.

If they're not putting it in the middle of the field, wouldn't it make more sense to put it in the North endzone? Any potential northern wind would be blocked by the North bleachers and more people would be able to watch the feed on the South endzone video board.

I assume they would want it by the south End Zone so the locker rooms are close?

I assume they'll take walk up sales to this. I am not sure if I'm going to make it yet so if I did would probably just walk up and buy them on spot.

Latest posts