Kicking game!!

tdia

How important is the kicking game gonna be down the stretch! Another pat was missed yesterday, luckily that one point didn't matter but we sure could have used it last week. If any of our last games come down to the wire, we havent seen a pressure kick from meyer. Having a winning field goal at the end of the wisky game would have settled a lot of opinions.

i seem to remeber a fairly important fg in ann arbor late in the game. but i see your point that it has been a little sketchy the past few weeks.

Honestly right now I am not so much as concerned with Meyer making the kick as I am the snap & hold getting executed as the miss yesterday appeared more on Donahue's hold than Meyer as he had to double-clutch on his approach. In the Wisconsin game Meyer didn't even get the chance for the "pressure kick" due to the bad snap/hold.

Whatever happened to the good ol' days when a back up QB was the holder...they have good hands from receiving snaps their whole life and it gives you a better option on a fake when you're going to need to pass the ball...

Something's gotta be done...Missed pat's and fg's are the difference in Momentum swings also..C'mon now get a kicker in there that can kick!