kicker was offsides on the onside kick

teknodex

I havnt seen anybody else mention this, but the Minn kicker was about a full yard offsides with his non kicking leg.... didnt ISU get called for this earlier this year.... I know its a mute point, but if you have it on dvr go look at in. I dont know why im still disecting this game, so dont ask.

1. Moonlanding. Big time.

2. It's not a mute point. It's a moo point. Like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter.

walter-sobchak.jpg

I havnt seen anybody else mention this, but the Minn kicker was about a full yard offsides with his non kicking leg.... didnt ISU get called for this earlier this year.... I know its a mute point, but if you have it on dvr go look at in. I dont know why im still disecting this game, so dont ask.

Just saw your post count and now I'm feeling like an a$$. There's been like 3 or 4 threads on this already, so you're very late to the party.

Obviously, you need to spend more time trolling Hawkeyenation. ;)

funny story, my wife thinks its "mute point", like your point is so dumb its mute and I don't even hear it.

Just saw your post count and now I'm feeling like an a$$. There's been like 3 or 4 threads on this already, so you're very late to the party.

Obviously, you need to spend more time trolling Hawkeyenation. ;)

I usually do troll while at work, but this weekend HAWKEYENATION.COM got blocked on the browser do to " malicious content"..... our system crashed, and now I can again, my bad.

Yeah, they are not calling offsides this year. I have seen several plays in different games where teams got away with it.

Latest posts