Kick ass Special Teams!

"They" did the job for sure........once again. I hope LeVar Woods gets probably rewarded going into next season. He will receive more somewhere, hope it's at Iowa.
Yes he was bringing the Wood today. Took Nebraska to the Wood shed. Gave the Iowa fans a Woody. The corncobs got woodpeckered.

Woods should be promoted to OC immediately and made head coach in 4 years or at the end of Kurt’s tenure, whichever comes first.

This is not an exaggeration. There will be numerous blue bloods offering him millions for his services soon and Farta/Kurt cannot afford to let him go.

Hear this…

If LeVar Woods is allowed to leave the University of Iowa, the Hayden Fry era of football is over and dead. We will be the next Northwestern/Minnesota/Purdue when that happens.

If he is promoted and locked in log-term we have 30 more years of Hayden Fry era football. Ill be dead by then and will have probably lived 7 decades with three head football coaches.

Woods should be promoted to OC immediately and made head coach in 4 years or at the end of Kurt’s tenure, whichever comes first.

This is not an exaggeration. There will be numerous blue bloods offering him millions for his services soon and Farta/Kurt cannot afford to let him go.

Hear this…

If LeVar Woods is allowed to leave the University of Iowa, the Hayden Fry era of football is over and dead. We will be the next Northwestern/Minnesota/Purdue when that happens.

If he is promoted and locked in log-term we have 30 more years of Hayden Fry era football. Ill be dead by then and will have probably lived 7 decades with three head football coaches.
Many important Points you hit on. Us "fans" want wins! Chuck Long says we can easily do better. Still Power/$$$ has a cruel grip on our 2 Money sports... Players waay tough and some Fans want a few more wins. What happens???? GOHAWKS

Many important Points you hit on. Us "fans" want wins! Chuck Long says we can easily do better. Still Power/$$$ has a cruel grip on our 2 Money sports... Players waay tough and some Fans want a few more wins. What happens???? GOHAWKS
How's your liver numbers these days?

I'll just leave this here for those that haven't seen or would like to see it again. :)

View attachment 8963

Can you do 2016 (he technically took over ST coordinator duties in 2017, but he became heavily involved in 2016) through current? We may not be #1, but I would guess still top-5. Their national ranks from Football Outsiders over that span are: 6, 22, 13, 3, 10, and 2.

Then do 2013-2015 when Chris White was ST coordinator. National ranks: 45, 101, and 51 (and he had Desmond King!)

Can you do 2016 (he technically took over ST coordinator duties in 2017, but he became heavily involved in 2016) through current? We may not be #1, but I would guess still top-5. Their national ranks from Football Outsiders over that span are: 6, 22, 13, 3, 10, and 2.

Then do 2013-2015 when Chris White was ST coordinator. National ranks: 45, 101, and 51 (and he had Desmond King!)
I would love to see them too. I wish I could take credit for this but it's something I stole off of Twitter.