KF should give KOK back the Offense

HawkPrdatr40

It Won’t happen but it should!!! We know KF is going anywhere so I would much rather have KOK running the Offense next year than Brian Ferentz.

Um, I've been saying this for years. The guy didn't have a helluva lot of sizzle, but at least there was some steak. My guess is Brain spends half of practice working on trick plays and the execution on run of the mill plays is just shit. The running game is just rotten ass.

Um, I've been saying this for years. The guy didn't have a helluva lot of sizzle, but at least there was some steak. My guess is Brain spends half of practice working on trick plays and the execution on run of the mill plays is just shit. The running game is just rotten ass.
I noticed Nate looking at his wrist sheet for calling audibles. Really, there are that many audible calls that Nate needs a cheat sheet. He's a like 4 point student. He should have at most 10 audible calls he can make. No wonder he looks so damm confused out there all the time. This offense needs to simplify down to things they are good at. Way too many wide-eyed guys out there that looked confused all the time.

I noticed Nate looking at his wrist sheet for calling audibles. Really, there are that many audible calls that Nate needs a cheat sheet. He's a like 4 point student. He should have at most 10 audible calls he can make. No wonder he looks so damm confused out there all the time. This offense needs to simplify down to things they are good at. Way too many wide-eyed guys out there that looked confused all the time.

O'Keefe had nuances and would break tendencies, but both Davis and Brian have neutered the program by making the offense far too complicated. O'Keefe understood that he's dealing with college kids, many of whom might not be the brightest bulbs and limited practice time.

Greg had that offense that had the variable route trees based on the defense. It was too much.

Brian is trying to run an offense that Tom Brady runs. It's too much. Before you get fancy, you have to get 11 guys on the same damn page and we just aren't there. It's only November 10, so maybe by next week we'll get there.

Latest posts