KF post game

Ben Rumson

The Man is ruining Iowa with his ignorance all by display of his arrogance! Long as we get our 7-8 over pasties, and those are even hard to get with this offense and the tidyman bowl. I guess all is well in Hawkland. Reading the national pundits columns and posts this morning is embarrassing to stomach. Apparently Kirk only needs to be on par with a weather man to stay employed. Thanks Gary! Thanks alot!

I think it's pretty clear what he's doing. He wants to run the program into the ground so far that it will never cover, making it impossible for any coach to ever dethrone him as the all-time winningest coach.

He wants to do things his way and he has a few blind spots. Blind spots are.... well..... blind spots. Kirk can't see whats wrong. He's too close to it.

I'd like to think that on the flight home he has a moment of clarity. But not likely, he's not a big picture thinker. He's down in the weeds thinking about the footwork of the right guard on 3rd and long.

He wants to do things his way and he has a few blind spots. Blind spots are.... well..... blind spots. Kirk can't see whats wrong. He's too close to it.

I'd like to think that on the flight home he has a moment of clarity. But not likely, he's not a big picture thinker. He's down in the weeds thinking about the footwork of the right guard on 3rd and long.
That’s football