KF not taking timeout with 2:09 in first half...

uihawk82

Just shows that old Kirk is back. jNW had 4th at about 10 from their own 20-30 yard line and KF lets 40 seconds run off the clock. He is not aggressive and not helping his team in these situations. jNW took a timeout before their punt with 1:29 on the clock. After the punt the hawks started around their 30-35 and IIRC this is when the officiating hit the fan as on 3rd down down the jNW guy ran into the receiver before the ball got there and no flag was thrown.

The hawks had to punt I know but still getting the ball back with about 2 minutes vs 1:20 seconds is a big deal.

What happened to New Kirk and being aggressive? I know most will say there was no New Kirk but last year he was taking these timeouts and trying to score before the half and it worked.

by the way, Man it is something else watching Louisville vs Clemson.

2016 and he still doesn't have any semblance of a 2:00 minute offense.

Again I love how people try to compare Ferentz to the hoody.... they aren't anything a like.

I don't understand why the college football coaching median age is so high. Its a young mans game, can't believe that their are not more young energetic coaches that out coach these old farts.

Just shows that old Kirk is back. jNW had 4th at about 10 from their own 20-30 yard line and KF lets 40 seconds run off the clock. He is not aggressive and not helping his team in these situations. jNW took a timeout before their punt with 1:29 on the clock. After the punt the hawks started around their 30-35 and IIRC this is when the officiating hit the fan as on 3rd down down the jNW guy ran into the receiver before the ball got there and no flag was thrown.

The hawks had to punt I know but still getting the ball back with about 2 minutes vs 1:20 seconds is a big deal.

What happened to New Kirk and being aggressive? I know most will say there was no New Kirk but last year he was taking these timeouts and trying to score before the half and it worked.

by the way, Man it is something else watching Louisville vs Clemson.
Didn't need to. Still got the ball back with like 1:20 and punted because the offense couldn't move the ball.

4th and 1 kick a field goal at home,4th and 5 go for it at Rutgers.Thought when on the road take the points and when at home go for it,oh well it wouldn't of mattered.Defense looks slow,offense not getting it done.

Latest posts