KF At Belle Plaine HS This Morning

Truly a gift to this state...I mean amazing. I just listen to the guy and he is a great guy...get a great feeling listening to him, very genuine.

Growing up in Belle Plaine and being a part of the first graduating class (1970) in the very same gym that Kirk Ferentz was speaking to a small group of high school students is pretty special.

Coach Ferentz who is probably internationally known, visiting Belle Plaine, a town with a population under 3000, and taking the time to address some high school students affirms to me what a very special person Kirk Ferentz really is.

How lucky are we as Iowans and as Iowa Hawkeye fans to have been blessed with coaches like Hayden Fry and now Kirk Ferentz. Name another D1 school who could be as proud of there last two head football coaches as we are.

How lucky are we as Iowans and as Iowa Hawkeye fans to have been blessed with coaches like Hayden Fry and now Kirk Ferentz. Name another D1 school who could be as proud of there last two head football coaches as we are.

+1

Latest posts