Kenyon Murray Tweet

Good find. I wonder if this means we're closing the doors on the 2020 class to all but Foster? Very interesting development. I also wonder what swayed Fran to pull the trigger this weekend

Interesting development indeed. Their only offer outside of Iowa was reportedly Western Illinois. Sounds like they went the prep school route via Florida's DME Academy. They're long and can shoot the ball. They've focused on and added strength since HS, which is good since that was one of their biggest weaknesses from what I've read.

Not sure if there is much truth to it or not but per a poster on Kakert's site, Auburn was in to visit them recently as well.

Their only offer was Western Illinois? Am I wrong to say this class is really underwhelming?

No you are not. The 4 recruits, not a single one has a Power 5 offer. This is why expectations are and continue to be mid-tier conference hopes and bubble tourney team. Much like a mid-major team expect

It's very possible these 2 could be late bloomers that turn into great players. It just makes the margin for error really small when you have to keep relying on that.

It's very possible these 2 could be late bloomers that turn into great players. It just makes the margin for error really small when you have to keep relying on that.
Yeah. I'm just hoping Joe W stays a couple more years and keeps getting better. Nunge and Garza can play off each other and dominate and Joe T is the real deal. If those things happen we'll have 2 pretty good years going ahead of us.
If we land Foster maybe he can elevate others around him....

And I forgot to mention PM. What if he fills out in a couple years he could be pretty dang good and not just a coaches kid. CM I'm afraid will have better days across the street on the baseball field.

Yeah. I'm just hoping Joe W stays a couple more years and keeps getting better. Nunge and Garza can play off each other and dominate and Joe T is the real deal. If those things happen we'll have 2 pretty good years going ahead of us.
If we land Foster maybe he can elevate others around him....

And I forgot to mention PM. What if he fills out in a couple years he could be pretty dang good and not just a coaches kid. CM I'm afraid will have better days across the street on the baseball field.

There are a lot of things that can still happen that make us a good team for the next few years. Classes like this really kill margin of error tho.