Kentucky @ Arkansas

Calipari is a scum bag, he asked for a technical to be called for Arkansas celebrating when there was .2 seconds left.

Wow, what a finish

QuallsPutbackSlamArkansasKentucky.gif

Thanks for posting that Woody, that was an awesome finish. It was a fun game to watch, Kentucky made a couple of clutch 3 pointers to get the game into OT and just before that slam dunk.

So if Iowa takes care of business on Sunday they will be ranked ahead of Kentucky. If you would have told me Iowa would pass both Duke and Kentucky in the polls this season I would not have believed you. Mind blown!

Thanks for posting that Woody, that was an awesome finish. It was a fun game to watch, Kentucky made a couple of clutch 3 pointers to get the game into OT and just before that slam dunk.

So if Iowa takes care of business on Sunday they will be ranked ahead of Kentucky. If you would have told me Iowa would pass both Duke and Kentucky in the polls this season I would not have believed you. Mind blown!

Could pass ISU, Baylor (plays OU) and Okie State (plays KU), too. But, Kansas will likely jump us in that case, with wins over ISU and OSU. Win Sunday, and we're probably sitting at 11 or 12. Then win two more and hope for a miracle loss in front of us.

Could pass ISU, Baylor (plays OU) and Okie State (plays KU), too. But, Kansas will likely jump us in that case, with wins over ISU and OSU. Win Sunday, and we're probably sitting at 11 or 12. Then win two more and hope for a miracle loss in front of us.

Rankings, smankings ... all that really matters is just keep winning until April 8th. THAT would be f-ing AWESOME!

Win Sunday, and we're probably sitting at 11 or 12. Then win two more and hope for a miracle loss in front of us.

If you mean win 2 more after Sunday we probably won't need a loss in front of us. We play at Michigan next week. Win the next 3 which is what I assume you mean and we are pretty much guaranteed to be in the top 10. This scenario has us at 17-3 and 6-1 with road wins over Ohio State and Michigan.

It was a lot of fun. Did you get the feeling you were watching an SEC football game at times? I don't think this crew got the memo on the new points of emphasis. There was some old school ball being played in that one.

Latest posts