Keno Spotting In Iowa City

You raise a good point. Where do these types of interviews typically take place? Neutral location?

I have no idea. I remember reading that when Pollard was interviewing Chizik and Rhoads that he conducted the interviews in Dallas, so I would imagine Barta would do something similar.

Not that that means anything, but I would be shocked if Keno was in Iowa City to interview for the job.

Shada....I appreciate the fact you question his recruiting, but so far this year he has signed 3 top 100 players. Here's a video of the highest rated recruit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdwGv6lR7fs"]YouTube- Friar Recruit Gerard Coleman[/ame]

It's been a long time sine we've seen players like this at Iowa!

Bobby Hansen would make a great coach!

Why, because you like him?? What would make him a good coach, he might be but just posting that says nothing about his coaching abilities. My wife thinks I would be a great coach too.

Forbes, Pastner and Barbee are all better recruiters than Keno.

If he wasn't Tom Davis' son, anyone who suggested Keno be hired as Iowa's coach would be laughed off the board.

No thanks.

ESPN says Keno just got his point guard for the next four years, and told him he won't be going to Iowa; those of you who think he is under serious consideration are wrong. Maybe someday he'll learn to coach defense, but I doubt it. Coaches in this conference would eat him alive. Just give Barta a chance. He'll do better than Keno. He'll hire a hockey coach.

Incidently, whoever posted that Barta is not in town is correct. And he won't be for some time.

My uncle's brother told me that he ran into Keno and Keno merely came to town because he has been craving Panchero's. He's not even staying with his parents, just flew in to get a burrito and then he's hopping back on the plane.

Don't dismiss the gyro talk.

I don't like #12's shot release. Very blockable - at least by Big Ten defenders.

Latest posts