keep positive

My opinion- if you like a team, you stick with them !...kind of compare this topic to marraige,as soon as things get rough,you don't bail out, you make it thru...good times & bad times !
I don't think crappy attitude with fans is limited to Iowa, but beleive it is magnified due to no pro teams in state.
Let's face it,they weren't expected to be great this yr,they have 2 new coordinators,& graduated some good talent....They have a good team ( not a great team), & usually get better each week ( yes I know,but what about Penn.St....., I hope it was just running into a buzzsaw)
Iowa can still have a decent yr, they already got 1 trophy back, can win another one vs Nebraska...Still sit 2-1 in conference, have some tough games ahead...let's go Hawkeyes !
follow me on twitter @ Iowacontryboy,tweet about God,Family,country,& Iowa Hawkeyes

Thanks iowacountryboy you may have possibly saved my marriage with that inspirational post! Ohh and you can follow me on twitter @jamesvandenbergismahero16>rudock

My opinion- if you like a team, you stick with them !...kind of compare this topic to marraige,as soon as things get rough,you don't bail out, you make it thru...good times & bad times !
I don't think crappy attitude with fans is limited to Iowa, but beleive it is magnified due to no pro teams in state.
Let's face it,they weren't expected to be great this yr,they have 2 new coordinators,& graduated some good talent....They have a good team ( not a great team), & usually get better each week ( yes I know,but what about Penn.St....., I hope it was just running into a buzzsaw)
Iowa can still have a decent yr, they already got 1 trophy back, can win another one vs Nebraska...Still sit 2-1 in conference, have some tough games ahead...let's go Hawkeyes !
follow me on twitter @ Iowacontryboy,tweet about God,Family,country,& Iowa Hawkeyes

I agree with you about everything, but the comment about it being magnified because we don't have a pro team. IMO only in Iowa would you have a fan base that would remain as patient as this one has. If this were an SEC school they'd be calling for Kirk's head rather than just his job. I'm still on the Kirk bandwagon, but he's lucky he's at Iowa because I honestly feel he'd be unemployed at a majority of the other schools where deep pockets call the shots and the fanbase isn't so forgiving.

TLDR, but I've got some news...................I'm about to be a single man for the first time in about a decade. My woman disappointed me today so I've decided to bail on her.

My disappointment comes from the last 3 years. NOT just this year. I didn't expect to be in the Rosebowl this year. The program has taken a step back each year.

Latest posts